How is the IEC funded?
Our support comes from:
- State and federal funding
- State and foundation grants
- Community partners
- Individual donations
How does my donation work?
Your donation supports:
- A new refugee writing their name for the first time.
- A new immigrant learning how to use a computer.
- A student given their first opportunity to practice speaking English in a safe environment.
- Students of different cultures, ethnicities and religions learning together.
- Students understanding the process of gaining employment (job search, application, interview, resume).
- Students gaining the confidence to use English with their landlord or supervisor, or their child’s teacher.
- Students learning about the history, culture, geography and resources in their community.
- Students learning the skills to move to the next level, including applying for college, getting a job or volunteering.
- Our mission to provide the tools for immigrants and refugees to become independent and productive members of the community.
Mail your donation to the IEC
If you prefer to mail your donation to the IEC, please send a check to:
1128 Harmon Place
Minneapolis, MN 55403
The IEC is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. Your gift to our organization is 100% tax deductible.
The IEC relies on many generous contributors to fund our initiatives. We appreciate their support and welcome new contributors who want to help us achieve our mission. If your company or organization would like to donate to the IEC, please contact Executive Director David Gaither at 612-871-6350, ext. 311. Or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org